International Internship in Spain
Start: March 2016 and later, duration: 5-6 months
Job ID 17861
Tasks & responsibilities
- One of your major tasks will be to support the market development for our product and service area.
- You identify and develop the right market approach for products and components for the Iberian market.
- Moreover you develop autonomously the spare parts business by designing frame contracts and database.
- Besides you support our focus on service activities.
- Certainly you help with the daily business (quotations, price calculation, CAD drawings etc.) in our Service department.
- You study Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Your personality is open-minded, you show team spirit and extensive communication skills.
- Furthermore you are able to work in a multicultural environment.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written and ideally you have knowledge of Spanish.
- Beyond that you have an affinity to Entrepreneurial thinking.
- As a last point it is beneficial if you have knowledge of CAD-Software.
- As a student at Voith you work 35 hours per week and have flexible Working Hours.
- You are part of our young team in our department Sales at Voith Paper S.A. and you get thrilling tasks with your own responsibilities.
- From the first day on you learn a lot, personally and professionally, and play an important part in our team having sole responsibility.
- We offer an Internship in Ibarra (Guipúzcoa).
Interested? Please apply now via our online process with your detailed application documents.
St. Pöltener Straße 43
+49 7321 37 6013
This is Hainan PM 2, the world´s largest paper machine. It´s 600 metres long and 11.8 metres wide. And it´s fast. Very fast. Designed and built by Voith Paper, one of four divisions that make Voith an employer of choice in over 50 countries, PM 2 is just one example of how our global teams constantly make paper machines that are more productive, more efficient and more sustainable. This means that talented professionals enjoy no shortage of career challenges with us.
89522 Heidenheim, DE
Bewerbung und Informationen über "Jetzt Bewerben"