Intern Network Planning Nordics M/F/D
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Network Planning Nordics (m/f) in Berlin starting in August 2018.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support the continuous development, planning and optimization of our route network with focus on Nordics
• You manage your own projects within the International Network Planning team
• You collect relevant data in order to set up and analyze important KPIs
• You collaborate closely with our various Network Planning teams as well as other departments within our company
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Currently enrolled student with a background of Transportation Management, Spatial Planning, Geography, Transportation Engineering, Urban Planning, Applied Economics or Mathematics
• Interest in mobility and the long-distance bus market
• Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly in Excel
• High communicational skills and ability to take ownership of your tasks
• Organizational skills as well as accuracy, enthusiasm and humour
• Team player and the ability to work structured even in times of pressure
• Fluent in English; knowledge of danish or swedish is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. Our IT department is composed of small, cross-functional product focused teams using cutting edge technologies and agile development practices. We are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
• Never stop learning. Work on self-defined challenges during our bi-monthly HackRdays, attend top conferences and trainings paid for by your yearly stipend
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with relocation support, a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, language course support, diverse employee discounts and more
Please answer the following question(s) in your cover letter
What can be a special challenge for FlixBus to expand in Nordics and why?
FlixBus ist ein europaweiter Mobilitätsanbieter mit Sitz in München, Berlin, Mailand, Paris und Zagreb. Seit 2013 bieten die grünen FlixBusse eine neue Alternative, um bequem, preiswert und ökologisch zu reisen.