Praktikum-Internship: Machine Learning and Data Scientist
In this internship you will design and implement Big Data/Machine Learning algorithms oriented towards the digitalization of key processes in the areas of asset Management, banking, and/or Insurance.
- Data analysis and algorithm selection
- Quick prototyping in the framework of Matlab/Python data analytics libraries
- Further development of in house algorithms
- Algorithm integration and benchmarking in simulated investment scenarios
- Ideally you are currently studying a Master in a quantitative subject with strong computational emphasis such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics
- Statistical programming skills: Python and/or Matlab
- Some experience and strong interest in statistical modeling and Machine Learning.
- Well structured analytical and logical thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. German is strongly recommended.
During your internship, one of our Quantitative Researchers will act as a mentor. You will receive continuously feedback that enables you to improve and develop. Finally you will have the opportunity to present your research results and ideas to our senior management.
Interested? In this case please send your complete application file to Zamora-Sillero@get-capital.de.
Dr. Elias Zamora-Sillero (Telephone: 0049 2161 30735-20) will be glad to answer any additional questions that you might have.
GET Capital AG
Telephone: 0049 2161 307350
Über GET Capital AG
Since 2006 the leitmotiv of GET Capital has been the management of risk-adjusted institutional portfolios through a combination of cutting-edge scientific methodology and deep financial understanding. Our revolutionary association of modern portfolio theory, Big Data, and artificial intelligence permits the construction of fully customized active portfolios that achieve long term risk/return ratios superior to the main global aggregated indices.
Innovation is fundamental to the practical implementation of our philosophy. Our staff comprises professionals with long experience in fundamental research, and qualified through doctoral degrees in physics, mathematics and computer science. The excellence-oriented philosophy of GET Capital and its interdisciplinary staff have been key aspects to successfully complete the new alliance between data, algorithms, and asset management.