Educational Research and Teaching Specialist (REF: CDED24)
Educational Research and Teaching Specialist
• Work with ESL teachers to bring quality English language education to students
• Research on teaching methods and increase cross-cultural awareness for students
• Educational activities and events
• Preparation of teaching materials for students
Be sure to quote reference code CDED24 in your application.
• Motivated and passionate about learning
• Willing to work with students and embrace cultural differences
• Able to work in an international team
• Strong communication abilities
This Educational Teaching Group was established in 1985 as a well-known brand in international education and is also one of the leading educational brands in China. The organisation has recently launched a new project, founded in 2012, it is an academy-style English language training school, which focuses on elementary school (Kindergarten to 6th grade) aged children.
While the school’s curriculum is designed around reading & writing courses as well as STEAM courses, English Foreign Language teaching methodologies are implemented to effectively cultivate native speaking-level competency. Drama and dance classes are also included.