We offer: Internships and/or Permanent Positions in the area of Sales Operations & Customer Service in our Brand New Offices in Brussels, Belgium
What are your tasks among others?
- You will be in charge of answering and following-up incoming calls from our German customers. During these calls you will guide our customers through the ordering process, check deliveries and support where needed.
- You will place Sales Orders directly in our IT-System and check availabilities if applicable.
- You will respond to all kind of customer requests by email and/or by phone and work closely together with a highly skilled international Team.
- You will create and follow-up on quotations
- You will work with different other departments and the responsible Key Account Managers in Germany.
What can we offer?
- We offer a workplace in one of the most ambitious and growing parts of the entire Manutan Group. Therefore, we are looking for employees that can grow and evolve together with our company.
- We offer an excellent salary package with attractive extralegal benefits like group- and hospitalization insurance, eco- and meal vouchers and a bonus system.
- We have stimulating facilities like a fitness center, a restaurant (free drinks) and dry cleaning…
- We commit ourselves in investing in your professional development by offering continuous training & development. To ensure this, we have a coach/trainer on the payroll and provide external trainings as well.
- To be successful in your role, you have to be accurate and feel comfortable on the phone.
- You need to speak German fluently (or on a native level) and have good communication skills. A good knowledge of English and/or French/Dutch is considered as a big plus to really make you a part of our Belgian international team.
- You will organize your administrative workload taking into account internal procedures and ensure accurate follow-up of these different tasks. Good organization skills are important in that sense.
- In addition, it is important that you always keep your head cool and strive to think in terms of solutions and always stay customer oriented.
- Knowledge of our industry is a strong asset, but not a must.
Über Manutan GmbH
For over 50 years Manutan has been leading the way in the B2B market for all office, warehouse and workshop materials. With over 80.000 products we are market leader in the B2B market in the Benelux. Manutan brings together a group of women and men driven by the same passion for their business. We do our job as a distributor by putting sincerity and responsibility at the heart of all our actions and we strive to enable everyone to progress, thereby enterprising for a better World.
Our German division is constantly growing and is evolving from an exciting start-up way of working towards a well-oiled machine. To enable this growth you will have to share your insights in our way of working and support the development of our company. Now we are looking for new colleagues to join our German Sales Operations and Customer Service Team in Brussels, Belgium.
Please feel free to send us your CV (in German or English) and a short motivation letter (in German or English) mentioning the start date of your internship and in which areas you would like to gain experience for example (add university requirements if applicable). Shall you already have some experience in Sales Support and/or Customer Service, please go ahead & apply directly for a permanent position.