As an Intern in the Software Partner & Contract Management Team you will be working in the Avaloq Headquarters’ office in Zurich. This Internship gives you the rare Opportunity to work for one of the biggest and well-known Software Companies in Switzerland, which develops solutions for the financial Industry. You can gain a deep insight in different topics like, Contracting, Licensing, Software Partnership and Controlling/Budgeting.
The goal is to support the different stakeholders and build up a knowledge base in these topics.
- Support of the Contract- and License Manger to coordinate all the contractual and commercial aspects between Avaloq, the Business Processing Outsourcing Centers and the deployed customers. This includes mastering the sales process, ensuring compliance with the various contracts, operational business and collaboration with different departments. This includes the support of the development of the contractual standards of all our contracts.
- Support of the Software Partner Team to acquire new Software Partners in addition to the 89 current Software Partners.
Buildup, enable and run the current and new Software Partners.
- Support of the CTO Operations Coordinator with all topics around budgeting and controlling on behalf of the CTO.
Law, Business, Economy Student
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Interested in legal & compliance-topics
- Skilled MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), first experience with
- SharePoint and a general affinity for IT is a great plus
Interest in Banking & IT
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves 158 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com