Internship – Fundraising & Public Relations Nonprofit Organization
In order to take a further step toward realizing our vision, we are looking for a dedicate student to start as soon as possible, who wants to gain knowledge of nonprofit fundraising and public relations.
• Working closely with Christian Sauer, one of the main initiators of Ilovemy.EU, this position researches the potential for fundraising from foundations, businesses, and individuals demonstrating an interest in our mission and programs.
• Building a business development strategy together with the initiators
• Take ownership & responsibility for our market research, and help us with fundraising, and getting in contact with the right influencers and ambassadors
• Support in the organization of fundraising meetings, events and video sessions
• Optionally: You can produce little videos for social media yourself 😉
While this is an entry-level position and training on specific needs and technologies will be provided, it is essential that the applicant demonstrates
• Background in political and social sciences, or other relevant fields, with a special interest in fundraising
• Self-motivation, attention to detail, and integrity
• Strong research capacities, especially online, and experience with and knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent written and spoken English; further language skills are an asset
Ilovemy.eu is a non-profit organization. We support the production of European-friendly videos for social media to emotionally connect more people with the European idea.
Our goal is to give people a voice to tell the world their emotions about Europe. It is about their stories and anecdotes – experiences from traveling through Europe, the roots of their family and friends, international work and non-profit engagements. It is also about giving those who remain silent a tool to voice their thoughts and feelings. The videos are pieces of a puzzle. Put together they are meant to give us the picture of those who treasure a united Europe.
• A paid (on 450,- EUR basis) full-time internship for 3 - 6 months (if more than 3 months only mandatory internship)
• Work on a topic with a purpose, and the chance to be actively involved
• You will be part of a fun team working on challenging and diverse projects
We look forward to receiving your complete application including your earliest possible starting date. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org