Process & Engineering Internship/Thesis (f/m) - ENG00002019
The Thrill of Technology - Find out yourself!
Are you technical and process oriented with initiative and aim to succeed?
Are you passionate about getting practical experience? This opportunity at our Hubs in Euskirchen, Crailsheim and Kronberg might be the right one for you...
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our extraordinary consumer products and for handling the company‘s billion dollar capital investments.
• feasibility studies
• development of innovative technologies
• high-end computer simulation
• technical and project management projects, e.g. developing process or creative packaging equipment solutions, developing automation systems or product models to use for optimization.
• Internship and thesis for 3-6 months, typically within 1-2 years nearing the end of studies
• own projects, typically in a multifunctional team, including senior managers
• attractive payment
• practical experience to improve your technical and social skills
• meaningful working environment
• comprehensive Internship Program with individual mentoring, feedback and trainings
• activities together with other international interns
minimum 6 semesters in Engineering disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical, Production, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
superior academic results and compliance with regular period of studies
ability to assert oneself, to communicate and to work in a team
very good English skills, German is a huge plus
Über Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble (P&G) ist eines der führenden Konsumgüterunternehmen mit weltweit 92.000 Mitarbeitern und einem Umsatz von 66,8 Mrd. US$.