Amazon & Export Assistant - German & English
Start date: January/February/March 2019
Duration: Minimum 6 months
The Host Company
The host company is an award winning and market leading manufacturer, distributor and service provider of daily living aids and rehabilitation equipment, on behalf of NHS trusts and local authorities across the UK. We offer effective solutions to the challenges faced by the elderly, those less able and adults and children with special needs and we supply and service products and equipment as an end to end provider, operating through three interlinked divisions:
Host Company National Care
Provide integrated community equipment service across the UK to Local Authority Social Services and Primary Care Trusts.
Host Company Primary Care
Our catalogue supplies business to both Local Authority and PCT run loan stores and private individuals, offers products from a portfolio of more than 3,500 aids for daily living including Telecare serving over 12,500 individual accounts and supplying 95% of Local Authorities.
Internationally, the host company exports its products into over 60 countries. The department works B2B with exclusive and non-exclusive partners all over the world. With a turnover of £2M per year, Amazon EU accounts for almost half of this figure.
This position may be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
The role would be situated in the Export Sales department with at least 2 other members of staff; the main responsibilities of the role would be translation, administration and sales support. We require a dedicated, hard-working and outgoing individual to join our team to carry out the responsibilities in the job description attached. The key objectives of the role are to enhance the company's international presence through e-commerce platform Amazon EU, and to support the respective sales managers in their day-to-day tasks, dealing with various countries on a B2B basis. It will require a "can do" attitude and an ability to manage different tasks and prioritise effectively.
The Ideal Student
Graduate calibre with native German and a high level of English, other languages also desirable, knowledge of, or experience in a business /sales environment.
They need a candidate with the below traits:
* Able to translate material proficiently.
* Keen eye for detail in an online marketing environment.
* Strategic thinking with a commercial and professional approach.
* Proven communication skills via telephone and email.
* PC literate in all Microsoft packages notable Excel, Outlook, Power point and Word.
* Ability to collate and analyse basic data with a strong attention to detail.
* Able to use own initiative.
* Additional languages advantageous.
Administer the respective Amazon account from a marketing perspective.
* Create & translate; catalogue content, presentations, User instructions, website and marketing material such as videos and replies to product reviews.
* Identify and administer any online promotions and deals with Amazon ensuring that minimum margins are maintained and sales increased.
* Conduct market research and competitor analysis. Optimise and develop an international catalogue of products, including certificates of origin, CE certs
* Assist Export Manager and Sales Executive with any NBD and market research when required.
ISPO arranges overseas placement and internship opportunities to students with citizenship of an EU or EEA country in a variety of industries across the UK. We have good professional credibility, with years of experience in successfully matching overseas students to quality UK placement job opportunities.