Communication Assistant Intern (m/f/x)
Do you wish to gain your first experience in public relations? Do you like writing? Communication and networking are your thing?
We are looking for a Communication Assistant Intern (m/f/x) to work in direct contact with the management and marketing department: together you will help spread the word about labfolder by supporting us in the area of public relations and content marketing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- You help prepare our press releases and organize the planning of publications
- You take care of the communication with our PR partners
- You manage our PR contact list and search for new distribution channels
- You inform yourself about the news in our industry and write engaging content for our website with our marketing team
- You speak and write perfectly English or German (if both, even better!)
- You are looking for a full-time mandatory internship for a minimum of 5 months (in communication, journalism, marketing, languages, life sciences or a relevant field)
- You love organising
- You value teamwork and good communication between colleagues
- You enjoy writing and are interested in science and technology
- You like taking initiative and help colleagues
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Compensation between € 250 and € 500 per month, depending on your profile and experience
- A dynamic but friendly company with a flat structure that supports personal development: We like to see our colleagues learn and grow in the company
- Motivated and fun colleagues from all over the world
- Work for a product that matters! We want to simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries
A modern office in the cultural and lively Berlin
- Casual dress code
- Cool events such as Kanu riding and Team BBQ
- Fresh fruits, coffee, ice-cream and Club-Mate in the office as well as TGIF Beer
A cover letter is even more important for us than your CV!
You don’t need to overthink it, just tell us why you would like to do this job, why you would be good at it, why labfolder and your earliest start date.
ONE LAST THING :)
labfolder welcomes diversity and strives for an inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates with no regard to race, color, appearance, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other features that make a person interesting and unique. We respect work-life balance and are family friendly.
Über labfolder GmbH
labfolder is a software company that develops an amazing online electronic lab notebook (ELN) for scientists. By reinventing the traditional paper lab notebook, our productivity & collaboration platform makes it easier to create, find, share, discuss and validate research data as a team.
We are a mix of tech passionates and science lovers building a great product for universities, biotech companies and other research institutions. At labfolder, each team member comes as they are and respects each other. We work together, help each other grow and welcome initiative.