Advertising Design Intern
* Type: Internship
* Organization: TFJoy Limited
* Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
* Duration: Indefinite
* Contact: email@example.com
Scope of the job
As our advertising designer you will work together with our product and marketing managers to come up with exciting ways to present our products on various platforms. This will be followed by designing and visualising the concepts and ideas in actual graphic material.
* Design various types of banners and videos, to be used on various platforms, promotional art, screenshots and icons for all of our products
* Ensure the quality of our graphics and a consistent style to present all of our products
* Flair for layout and conceptualisation
* Collaborate closely with other relevant departments
* Time management, prioritise and coordinate deadlines
* Hours per week: 40 - 45
* Salary: € 500,- gross per month excluding possible compensation of equipment
* Additional benefits: paid holiday leave; flexible working hours; recreation area; company activities, e.g. company dinners and sports activities
We are looking for someone with a strong foundation in graphic design who consistently comes up with creative images and new ideas.
* A degree or apprenticeship in art, graphic design or similar
* Several years’ sound experience as an artist, preferably in the advertising industry
* Very good understanding of colour, composition and typography
* Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Video Maker, Illustrator and InDesign
* Knowledge of other graphics software is a plus
* Outstanding social skills, both in a team as well as in dealing with customers
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Meticulous, passionate, driven and goal-oriented person with good time-management and the ability to handle multiple projects.
* Excellent written and spoken English
Über TFJoy Limited
TFJoy, short for Tap For Joy, is a leading mobile game publisher for game companies that want to expand internationally. Our focus is on bringing high-quality games to various markets, providing the game in the local language as well as offering high-quality local support.
With over 10 years of experience in the mobile game industry, 3 veterans set out to establish a mobile game company that would do more than simply publish games. They envisioned a game company that would offer continued support to players across the world, in their own language and for as long as they want the game to be supported. With this in mind TFJoy was founded in Hong Kong in 2013. Since then TFJoy has released various games in different markets and languages, with the number of markets we operate in increasing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves on our market understanding and knowledge of country-specific distribution and marketing channels.
We genuinely believe that mobile games can bring joy to the daily lives of people and provide our products and services to as a big a population as we can with this in mind.
Our primary customers are hard-core gamers or young students. We are looking for someone who can help us present our games in the best way possible, on various platforms. This entails an exciting position wherein one can assume responsibility and develop professionally. We offer flat hierarchies, short decision paths and a culture of mutual respect as well as an outstanding working environment.
* Industry: Information / Communication
* Organisation size: 11 - 50 * Company website: http://www.tfjoy.com
Working at TFJoy means working in a dynamic, flexible, proactive and multicultural environment. To encourage communication, cooperation and critical discussions within our company we regularly hold team events which lead to closer ties among colleagues, on a personal as well as a professional level.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your cover letter, portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org