Sales / Marketing Intern-/Traineeship for leading international publishing firm
Your job will be to assist both the Project Manager and the Marketing Manager with all our activities around IFA International, such as:
- Sales: Relation with prospects & clients (.g. companies such as SAMSUNG, LG, MIELE, SIEMENS, etc); Contact and follow up of exhibitor data base, presenting them our publications and communication opportunities (advertisement & editorial); Update the CRM (SAP); Create partnerships with local hotels & restaurants and development of our “Where to go in Berlin” column & website
- Marketing: Create and send e-mail campaigns; Update websites; Create Google Adwords campaigns; Handle Social Media communication; etc.
-Event logistics: Organisation of travel, detailed planning for the show, trade stand, relations with service providers (e.g. printer, stand builder, deliveries…)
-Fluent in English; German & French are a plus
- Business & Marketing background
- Web marketing skills (Newsletters, Social media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO / SEM, etc.)
- Independent working, team spirit, sense of responsibility, attention to detail, excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office tools, SAP, Google Tools
Cleverdis, world-wide leader in publishing in the field of Consumer Electronics, Mobile and Home Appliances, is looking for an intern in order to support our activities around IFA Berlin – the world’s leading trade show for the Consumer Lifestyle industry, where Cleverdis is publishing the official show daily IFA International.