PR / Editorial Internship for leading international publishing firm Vitrolles (South of France) / Berlin
- Your job will be to assist the Production Manager and Editor in Chief in the coordination of the magazines’ content :
PR & Event communications:
- Relation with leading exhibitors (e.g. companies such as SAMSUNG, LG, MIELE, SIEMENS, etc), Contact and follow up of exhibitor database to gather editorial contents, interviews and print elements, using the various editorial & production tools to stock & process the contents
- Event logistics: Detailed planning for the show, trade stand, relations with service providers, distribution logistics
Partnership management with local hotels & restaurants & development of our “Where to go in Berlin” column & website
- Fluent in English ; Good German and French are a plus
- Communication/ PR background (e.g. business / communication studies)
- Independent working, team spirit, sense of responsibility, attention to detail, excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office tools, Sap, Google Tools
Cleverdis, world-wide leader in publishing in the field of Consumer Electronics, Mobile and Home Appliances, is looking for an intern in order to support our activities around IFA Berlin – the world’s leading trade show for the Consumer Lifestyle industry, where Cleverdis is publishing the official show daily IFA International.
Get an in-depth insight into the functioning of one of the world’s leading show magazines!