Praktikant Artwork Management (m/f/diverse)
For our department we are looking for Praktikant Artwork Management (m/f/diverse)Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Artwork Team in the day-to-day business and monitoring the Key performance indicators
- Responsible for the capacity planning and the first level of communication with the internal and external stakeholders
- Active cooperation in the process optimization and continuous performance improvement
- Close collaboration with cross-functional and international teams such as Marketing, Regulatory, Medical, Legal,
- You are currently doing your Bachelor's, preferred in Marketing, Quality, Packaging or Logistics.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Healthcare and our Brands. No need of a previous job experience.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat) plus familiarity with the web
applications. Good Excel knowledge is a must.
- Result-oriented team player with good organizational and analytical skills, as well as with an accurate and solutionoriented mindset.
- - You enjoy taking an responsibility, while thinking out-of-the-box, to contribute to product delivery with accurate, consistent and first-time right Artworks.
To become part of our team please apply now at:
Please be aware that we can only accept online applications through our system.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare GmbH & Co. KG, Barthstrasse 4, 80339 München.
Über GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)
GlaxoSmithKline, producer of brands such as Sensodyne® and Odol®, is one of the world's leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.