• Support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of Costumer Support and B2C Sales
• Interact between our partners and the costumer
• Work with our content management system
• Handle costumer inquiries regarding the whole car rental process from pre-rental to post-return
• Support the development of our services by doing research and translation tasks
What we offer
• A great place to work in the city center of Hamburg in Germany
• An international team in a multilingual environment
• Development of great communication skills
• Regular Team events like the Friday stand-up
• Free fruits, drinks and snacks
• You are currently enrolled at a university
• You are interested in travel, tourism and cultures
• You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
• You are communicative, motivated and independent working
• You speak and write at least one of the following languages at native-speaker-level:
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or Polish
HAPPYCAR is a start-up located in the beautiful city Hamburg. We are offering a paid internship. For a duration of 3 to 6 month you will support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of costumer support for one of our markets. We have a multidisciplinary and goal-oriented team, which places great emphasis on flat hierarchies. And you will definitely increase your communication skills in your native language as well as in our corporate language English.
HAPPYCAR GmbH, founded 2011 in Hamburg, operates the online car rental comparison portal HAPPYCAR. Due to cooperation with various well-known and reputable partners, HAPPYCAR is able to provide its customers with a worldwide network of locations offering always best-value offerings. The portal was launched for the German-speaking market in January 2013. Since then HAPPYCAR extended to Netherland, Italy, Spain, Poland, France, Switzerland and the US.
Could we arouse your interest? Please send your CV and a cover letter with further information about you, your career and your availability by email in English.