Intern Network Planning Italy (m/f/d)
• Next to your own projects you support the Italian planning team in all steps of the route and network development
• You plan and optimize long-distance bus routes (scheduling as well as rotation- and driver-planning)
• You are the interface to our local teams and assure a smooth communication
• You support the analysis of our Italian network in order to continuously improve our service
• You prepare important documentation for the authorization of new bus lines in Italy
• You process work results and assure an accurate documentation
• Enrolled student in Transportation Planning, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Urban Planning, Geography, Tourism or similar
• You're passionate about the transportation sector and show a keen interest in schedule and network planning
• Strong analytical skills, readiness of mind and a goal-driven personality
• Accurate work style as well as strong communication skills
• Skilled user of the MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
• Experience in the handling graphics programs is an advantage
• Fluent in English and Italian, every other language is a plus
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Intern Network Planning Italy (m/f/d) in Berlin starting on the 1st of February 2019.