B’n’Tree (www.bedandtree.com) is a dynamic and ambitious startup. We have set out to protect the planet. To do so, we plant trees. Trees fight climate change, create habitat for exotic wildlife species and jobs for local communities.
We have established relationships with partners such as Booking, TripAdvisor, Expedia and Skyscanner. Now we need you to spread the word, preferably soon.
Our goal is to plant 1 million trees in 2019. We want you to get the name out in target areas we’re not as popular in yet, such as North America or Oceania. You will have your own target area you’re solely responsible for to contact writers, media and potential new partners. Your weapons are emails, phone calls, social media and everything else you can think of.
What we’re looking for:
• Ambitious person keen to make the world a better place
• Love for travel, our planet and the environment
• Good with Microsoft Office, Email, Social Media
• Outgoing personality
• Very good written English; excellent communication skills
• Experience in or affinity for marketing and PR
• Minimum 4 months, longer commitments preferred
• Part-time is fine, 10 hours per week are minimum
What we offer:
• Lots of responsibility. You get your very own target area you’re responsible for, with your own reporting, stats and goals. Nobody makes coffee or copies at B’n’Tree.
• Flexibility. Work from home at your own hours. Brilliant for students who need flexibility to get their papers done or people looking for a better work-life-balance.
• Make an impact! Your work helps make the world a better place!
• Teaching on the job from a marketing manager with 10+ years’ experience in tourism marketing
• Opportunity for full-time position after the internship
Payment: As we’re currently investing 100% of our revenue into planting trees, this is an unpaid position. However, the connections you’ll establish and the experience you’ll gain thanks to the responsibility we offer easily makes up for this.
Application: Please only send information relevant to this position, max. 2 pages total. All applications must be in English.
Contact: Please contact Chris, Head of Marketing, via firstname.lastname@example.org.