• Hotel FIT Contracts – negotiation of prices and room allocations, goal is to obtain the best prices on the market and best booking conditions for the company.
• Marketing campaigns (eg Groupon) - negotiation of rates and space - searching for the most competitive prices available to be then added to our packages.
• Group hotel contracting. Based on EE sales team quotes, we are given a price point to confirm groups. We search for Hotels that fit the requirements of the client and on or below Budget, negotiating all terms and conditions including payment and cancellation deadlines
• Represent the company at European Product Buying Trade Shows
• Contracting trips to our destinations to find new products and to strengthen relationships with our existing suppliers.
• Resolving disputes between supplier and company (payments, booking issues)
Starting date: 1st February 2019 (the earliest)
Duration: Contracting Department – min. 3 month, ideally 6 month
good command of English
current tourism studies
Travel Services Europe is operating as local DMC for American tour operator Europe Express, based in based in Seattle, Washington U.S.
We specialize in incoming group and FIT tourism and operate in all major European destinations.
We have established a strong network across Europe, which enables us to offer competitive rates for quality hotels and services. Combined with our purchasing power, we are able to secure allocations in hotels throughout the continent at the most competitive market prices, to provide the best value, and the ability to offer our clients an efficient and fast service.
The head office of Travel Services Europe is Europe Express www.europeexpress.com, an American Wholesale Tour Operator providing first class service to travel agents and consumers with individual and group travel vacation packages to destinations worldwide.