Legal Intern (m/f/d) specializing in Commercial Law
- You are a student of (business) law or other relevant fields and have first insights into law of obligations, capital market, money laundering and/or data protection law
- You like to collaborate and build new, innovative business models in a startup environment
- You are fluent in German and English
- You can easily work with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You are a reliable and responsible team player
- You have a strong inner motivation to constantly develop yourself and your career
- Conducting research on new regulatory requirements that could impact our business model
- Supporting the cooperation with international regulatory authorities
- Co-creating our business models
- Working directly with management, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and our legal team
- Supporting contract negotiations through analysis Assisting in investigating fraud cases
- Making coffee and sorting files will not be one of your tasks - everyone does it!
Über savedroid AG
P.S.: We know love alone doesn’t pay the bills, so we pay 450€ monthly for this internship.