Internship: Country Launcher Germany
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling).
Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial intern that will take the responsibility to coordinate the launch of a new country.
- You work in close cooperation with the founders
- With support of the founders, you’ll coordinate the efforts necessary to enter into a new country.
- You help developing and executing a market entry strategy to enter and dominate the target market
- You get in contact with potential customers & partners by using growth-hacking techniques, e-mail and the phone
- You reach out to partner with local resellers, set up beta-tests, find affiliates and build new revenue channels one by one.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in in the target market
- You have a strong desire to leave your mark in a fast-growing company
- Strong desire to become an entrepreneur and to take the responsibility and mindset that is required to set up something from scratch.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
- Can-do mentality, resilience and ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in business development, marketing or operations is an advantage
- Ability to work in Amsterdam
Über AmberScript BV
We are AmberScript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI / algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1.500 journalists, scientists, students, doctors and lawyers.