Intertranslations is a leading translation and language services provider based in Greece. We are an official provider of translation services to many European Union organisations (The Commission, The Parliament, the Court of Justice, etc).
We are looking for an intern who will support our Bid Management department. Internship will be unpaid and will last a minimum of 4 months. (free accommodation might be provided for the duration of the internship).
Below you will find a brief description of the position:
• Response to call for tenders and RFx
• Drafting new material for the company
• Interdepartmental communication
• Recruitment of suitable translation teams according to tender specifications (mostly for the EU Institutions).
Upon completion of your internship you will have acquired real professional experience. You will also receive a certificate of completion including your evaluation and recommendations.
For more information about our internships, please discover our website: https://www.intertranslations.gr/en/careers/internships.html
• Bachelor / Master degree (expected) in International Affairs/ Business/Management/Languages/Translation or any related fields
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet research)
• Good communication skills, reliable, team-worker and eager to learn.
• Very good level of English in speaking and writing. (the knowledge of other languages is considered an asset).
The company might offer a free accommodation for the whole duration of the internship, in a share flat in city center!
Our company is a translation and localization service provider to clients worldwide. Based in Europe, we have been providing translation services in all European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages since 1995.
Our client base includes a diverse mix of multinational companies with a global presence, exporting companies as well as rapidly growing companies investing in the international markets.
Our company is a major contractor of the European Commission and the European Parliament for legal, administrative and scientific translations in several language combinations.
We are rapidly expanding using our cutting-edge technology platform, and we are looking to hire specialized and experienced sales people to promote our business activities in the French / German market.