Located in Central London, Renaix is a multi- award winning recruitment company with a prestigious list of clients, looking for enthusiastic graduates. If you wish to gain experience in the thriving economical and financial hub of Europe, whilst working in an international and dynamic environment, Renaix is the company to choose.
- Design and implement overall recruitment strategies
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Assist Recruitment Managers in the sourcing and screening of suitable candidates by using various selection methods such as databases and professional networking sites
- Develop abilities to assess an applicant’s skillset, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Undergraduate student of business administration or related studies, preferably in your last semester
- Self-motivated and driven individual with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Availability for six months or longer and fluent in German and English
Renaix is a leading international recruitment company for finance professionals and experienced auditors. Since its inception, the company has established a strong presence in many key markets for financial recruitment, introducing candidates to financial services institutions and industrial companies throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia and MEA, with particularly extensive coverage within Germany.