Operation coordinator (professional or intern) - Strategic Design & Innovation
If the following describes your profile and what you are looking for please send us your CV with a motivational letter and portfolio, website or references (no big files, rather links to view online or download).
We are looking for ...
- A multidisciplinary assistant (professional or intern, internship, beca, becario)
- For the correct development of companies operations
- Part time (~20 hours/week) or full time (40 hours/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with …
- Development of administration and operations
- Develop customer relationship management (CRM) activities.
- Investigate opportunities and contents
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Execute initiatives to launch or reactivate the client network
- Sales: contact (calling, email) follow-up, scheduling meetings with clients
- Development of cross-selling partnerships for complementary services/products
- Maintain and monitor wordpress website and social media accounts (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Presentation preparation and polishing.
- Workshop preparation and assistance
- Coordinate logistics, meetings, travel and event planning/booking, execution, and follow up
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote
- Salary: Commission
Minimum Requirements …
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- You can meet deadlines. Good planning, time management skills.
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy. You are a tech savy.
- Experienced with macOS and/or windows system.
- Experiences with Office and/or iWork.
- Experience with Google Tools (Drive, Analytics, Charts).
- Experience in presentation creation (please send us a website with your portfolio or references)
- Experience in social media/content creation (please send us your website and/or social media account or references).
- Experience with Wordpress (please send us some references)
Über Nadine Meisel - Strategic Design & Innovation Consulting
We perform Strategic Design & Innovation Consulting services for international companies such as Volkswagen, Puma, Telefonica to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit!
With our clients we co-create Lateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effective and easy solutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking.
We offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
We are an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.
See http://www.nadinemeisel.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadinemeisel/