Auslandspraktikum International Internship Factory Engineering in Denver/USA
Exceptional tasks demand exceptional employees. We offer motivated students the chance of a 6-month internship at our subsidiary in Denver/USA as of September 2019. Apply now and experience the international Kärcher business life at first hand.
Your internship at Kärcher - exciting tasks await you
- Support the project team in planning of new assembly lines with CAD (3D/2D) for high pressure washers and floor cleaners in the new plant in Denver/USA.
- Commissioning of planned assembly lines and corresponding logistics processes together with industry 4.0 applications (EWM, MES).
- Review and optimization of planned processes under the regard of KPS (Kärcher Productivity System) aspects.
- Creation and maintenance of SAP routings and master data.
- Support the project management in coordination and administration topics.
You are a true Kärcher-Type? - Enrich our Kärcher culture with your profile
- You qualify with your good academic performance in the field of mechanical engineering or industrial engineering.
- You are driven by international business processes and want to master new challenges in this area.
- You have gained CAD knowledge (AutoCAD, Catia/Solid Works or similar 3D-software).
- You are experienced in handling MS Office.
- You have an international mindset as well as entrepreneurial and results-focused thinking and behavior.
- Ideally, you have already first practical experience in a corresponding business field (internship, trainee etc.).
- You are fluent in German and English and ideally were able to gain experience in learning other languages.
Our special Kärcher proposition for you - the benefits at a glance
- A motivating working atmosphere with considerable flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility.
- A unique, trust-based working environment.
- An in-depth preparation for the challenges that await in the international Kärcher business, including a profound initial training at our headquarter.
- Before your flight, we will prepare you for your trip abroad with product and intercultural training sessions.
- We take care of the organization of your flight tickets and of course bear the respective costs.
- We connect you to your contact person in the subsidiary, who will support you during your time abroad.
- After your return, the respective colleagues from the responsible department and human resources look forward to welcoming you to your personal return event.
- Take advantage of the opportunity and establish new contacts! An internship abroad offers the ideal chances for building your network and your future career.
You want to be a part of the Kärcher growth story?
Please hand in your full list of application documents via our candidate management system. We welcome the application of people with disabilities, whose integration is a special priority to us.
Your contact person:
Your contact person for this position is Mona Bohland. If you have any initial questions regarding your application, you can contact our Recruiting Center under +49 7195 14 5440.
Über Alfred Kärcher SE & Co.KG
Kärcher is the world's leading provider of cleaning solutions with around 13,000 employees in 70 countries and an innovative product offer for commercial and domestic customers alike. Renowned for our innovation, over 80% of our products have been developed in the past 4 years. We owe this success to our employees, their skills, dedication, ideas and commitment. Constant investment in R&D, quality, marketing and design make us a well-known brand and a most attractive employer to develop your career with. Do you want to be part of our growth story?