Intern (m/f/d) International Development Cooperation
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics — and together with us, make the difference.
Being part of the worldwide KPMG network on “International Development Assistance Services” (IDAS), KPMG Germany, with regard to the SDGs, recently started setting up a hub on a broad scope of relevant topics in International Development Cooperation. In close collaboration with other KPMG country practices and specialized alliance partners we put in place our valuable KPMG expertise in private and public sector within bi-/multi-lateral donor funded international projects in favour of beneficiaries on-site. We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member who can support us as an intern.
Join our team in Berlin for 3 months or longer.
- Support in project design and implementation
- Conducting international correspondence and calls
- Support in proposal writing and other business development activities
- Support to strategic approaches and procedures
- Drafting presentations and report chapters on a variety of policy matters for our clients
- Quantitative and qualitative research / data analysis
- Occasional support of our Evaluation Services team
- Preparation of / active participation in meetings and events
- Maintain data bases (e.g. SharePoint) and document repositories
- Enrolled in a master study in European / International Affairs, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or any other relevant field
- Sector focus ideally on sustainable development of financial systems, sustainable energy / climate or Good Governance
- First work experiences in International Development Cooperation, preferably abroad
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research knowledge / experience
- Ability to effectively work as a member of multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams; enthusiasm for greenfield work
- English and German language skills; French would be an asset
- Readiness for occasional travelling
- Intensive support from the beginning through a personal contact
- A fair compensation according to the principles of the Fair Company
- Valuable contacts and varied exchanges - as part of our YOUnior network, we offer you joint activities and events. At regular intervals, we will inform you about upcoming YOUnior network activities in your region
At KPMG, our work lies at an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society. For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges and to engage in lifelong learning. Learn about graduate and career development opportunities at KPMG and the issues that drive us.
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world & public sector. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application process here, or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB)