Internship Global Experiential Marketing
What does Jägermeister mean to you?
How would you describe this global brand?
Isn’t it more about the attitude and experiences you had with the brand than the logo, look and messages you saw?
There are new brands trying to enter everyone’s life every day. To stand out and to be relevant, positive experiences and emotional connections are getting more important.
The global team of Experiential Marketing is focusing on exactly that.
Our department Global Experiential Marketing works on brand building activities in different areas:
- Experiential innovational ideas based on our Global Drink Strategy and major target groups behavior
- Global Music program
- Global Bartender Loyalty
We are offering anInternship Global Experiential Marketing
This internship will be a paid and full-time internship starting asap for 6 months.Key Responsibilities:
You will gain an extensive insight into our international marketing projects with a focus on target group oriented "Perfect Serve" innovations.
- Concept and execute international ideation workshops and events for bartenders
- Support in developing and implementing various projects
- Monitoring the progress of projects, as well as ensure a successful project completion
- Assist and control our scholarship program for bartenders
- Prepare project briefings and status presentations
- Contribute to the management and coordination of project teams with internal and external team members of all disciplines
- Student in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines
- First experiences in working with cross-functional teams preferable
- First experiences in international Marketing are an advantage
- Proficient and fluent in English and German
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications
With your talent for innovation and creativity, you will enjoy measuring yourself against the challenges of global projects, from conception to successful completion. You have a keen sense for consumer needs, you are a team-player and you convince with your committed efforts, your confident manner and your flexibility.Our Offer:
We offer a varied internship as part of a motivated team with the opportunity to shape modern project work and get an insight into an internationally operating and expanding company.
Interested? Janna Seela would be happy to receive your application via email. Please send your CV and covering letter (in English or German), combined in one pdf-file (maximum 10 MB) quoting reference number "21" to email@example.com
Mast-Jägermeister SE, 38296 Wolfenbüttel, Germany