Intern Product-/Project-Management (m/f/d)
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Product-/Project-Management (m/f/d) in Munich starting in June 2019.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
- You support the Ancillary Team in the definition of suitable ancillary strategies, the implementation of new ancillary products (e.g. seat reservation) as well as the optimization of existing offerings by working on projects in collaboration with other teams
- You use your analytical skills and find your way through complex datasets, conduct internal analysis and carry out market analysis in order to unlock the full potential of ancillary revenues for FlixMobility
- You provide information in the right format (e.g. presentations, internal reviews, etc.) for diverse audiences
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, Project Management, Tourism or related studies
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, paired with an excellent ability to communicate and a very well organized, autonomous and team-oriented work style
- High motivation in achievement and the entrepreneurial drive to develop our business
- Good skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English and German; any other language is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.