Praktikant (m/w) im Bereich Online/ Kommunikation/ Client Service
Helping us build up the client base – you will be working together with the agency’s CEO and his team along the full cycle from the planning and identification, through outreach, to the meeting preparation and follow-up, incl.
• Online research, identifying promising contacts for business development in Germany
• Monitoring the digital market, identifying opportunities to participate in tenders, help with preparation of tender bids
• Generating ideas about creative ways to approach new and existing contacts
• Preparing exciting tailor-made support material for promoting the agency services
• Generating ideas and helping to perform social media experiments and expansion
• Helping to arrange client meetings and agency presentations
Healthy ambition, initiative, and can-do attitude appreciated for all the above tasks.
• You should be studying something related to business administration, communications, marketing, management information systems, advertising, public relations, journalism, IT
• You have a strong interest in digital advertising, internet and related tools & technologies incl. Social media in particular LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram - beyond posting your holiday pictures
• You should be able to communicate professionally - native German, good command of English
• You are also enjoying analytical tasks, asking yourself “why?” before rushing into actions and “so what?” after you have done something
• You should be excited by unknown terrains and willing to work where different cultures meet
• You are a responsible, self-motivated person enjoying different ways of working, both autonomously and with the others
• You will be able and willing to playfully cope with multi-tasking and uncertainty, finding the right balance between thinking by yourself and asking for a guidance
• Exciting opportunity to become a part of a growing international start-up
• First-hand experience with the full cycle of B-2-B digital services
• Balance of autonomy and chance to learn from professionals
• Ambitious and friendly team
• A step into the digital world and international context (the job profile of the future)
• Flexibility of working hours and arrangements
• A fair remuneration and performance bonus
• Professional experience of “not being one of the many”.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to working with you!
Über ISD GmbH
We are part of ISD Group, one of the leading eastern European creative digital agencies. We are currently building up our German operations and a client base. We have been in the market for 15 years, have done more than 200 successful projects and have been recognized internationally with several Webby awards, EuroBest and shortlisted at Cannes Lions. Our clients include big international companies like Beiersdorf, GSK, Geneva Tourism or Vodafone.
We have a team of 50+ digital professionals and offices in Kiev (our home base), London and Hamburg. Our teams are working on digital campaigns, web design, robotics,
digital video production, and social media.
We have already set foot in the German market and have ambitious growth plans, that is why we are looking for a pair of helping hands, curious mind and willingness to go off the beaten track.
For more information regarding the agency: