Internship Customer Support mit eigenem Business-Projekt
Do you want to gain job experience at one of the Netherland’s fastest growing tech companies and help scale our business? Scribbr is looking for a university student (native speaker of German) motivated to turn learned theoretical skills into practice.
If this is you, we will offer you the possibility to gain hands-on experience in our Scribbr Support program and to take on your own project in the field you are most interested in.
We are looking for a motivated student who is willing to become a Support expert for our customers, editors and system. Next up, you can take on new responsibilities in Data Science, HR, Finance, Marketing, or Operations.
Working in support at Scribbr, is nothing like a call center. In this role, your tasks include but are not limited to ...
- Coordinating new orders with available editors, using our state of the art backend application
- Responding to inquiries from customer prospects via chat, email and phone
- Keeping editors motivated and help with inquiries
- Delivering edited orders to students
- Following up on customer feedback and learn how to handle delays or solve complaints
- Pitching new ideas and help improve our system with all the information you obtain
All these aspects will give you a perfect overview of our complete service and will be the basis from which you can work on your own project in your field of interest.
Developing a project of your own
At Scribbr, we value personal development. That's why we want to give you the possibility to work on a project of your own in your field of interest. Past internship projects evolved around data science, SEO marketing and content creation. We are curious to hear from you what you can offer.
- A university student or recent graduate, living in (or near) Amsterdam
- A native speaker of Dutch or German with excellent written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
- We welcome applicants from all study backgrounds
- An enthusiastic, inquisitive and enterprising attitude
- A fast learner who is flexible and copes well under pressure
- Available full time (min. 32 hours/week)
- Experience in customer service or the hospitality industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and an affinity for technology are required
- Customer focus, problem solving skills and the ability to create positive working relationships with customers and team members are appreciated.
We are a family of graduates with one mutual goal: Help students graduate!
Scribbr helps more than 900,000 students monthly through our Proofreading & Editing service, the Scribbr Plagiarism Checker, the APA Citation Generator and more than 1,000 articles about theses and academic writing.
With our team of 50 in Amsterdam and more than 500 freelance editors, we do everything we can to provide the best service for students. This passion has earned us a customer satisfaction score of 9.9/10 from over 5,000 verified reviews.