Internship Online Marketing NL (m/f/d)
mymuesli is the first company in the world that allows customers to mix their own individual organic muesli from over 80 ingredients online. Our muesli is certified 100% organic and without additives. These 80 ingredients allow customers to mix an astonishing 566 quadrillion possible muesli combinations.
The startup went online in April 2007 out of a small student flat in Bavaria, Germany, and has grown rapidly since then. Mymuesli is currently available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK and Sweden. Over the years, we have received several innovation and startup prizes. The core of our operations and ongoing success is our young team with a great team spirit that passionately works towards our goal to make the the world´s best muesli! If you want to find out more about us and why we make muesli, then read our story.
For Dutch team, we are looking for muesli experts, that support us on our mission with a lot of muesli-love and a feeling for customers' needs and expectations. You will work out of our beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- You will develop cooperation concepts and find interesting partners for cooperations
- You will support with campaigns in social media advertising (Facebook and Instagram)
- You will build own landings and keep the website up to date
- You will create own campaigns and will learn how to measure campaign success
- You will support in Influecer Marketing and set up own campaigns
- A Dutch-and-English-speaking student who can stay with us for at least 3 months
- A team player who, together with us, will develop the Dutch market
- An organizational talent with self confidence, open-mindedness, and a never-ending good-mood, striving for customer excellence
- A service talent, which loves to talk to people - always friendly and
Of course endless muesli! Other than that, we are a highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a deep passion for organic muesli. We don't have long decision-making processes. You will be given the opportunity to proactively establish mymuesli as the favorite cereal brand of the Dutch cereal-lovers.
Dominique De Jong