Intern (m/f/d) Client Coverage – International Clients
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on. Your Tasks:
Our Team is responsible for managing ING‘s relationships with
German subsidiaries of global corporations. As an intern, you
will support our relationship managers in their assigned
client portfolio. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information in order to generate marketing leads and prepare presentations. Another task is to support the coordination of the relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers in other countries. Furthermore, you will learn to provide input and assist in credit application and customer processes.
You will also get an insight into the drafting of strategic Client Action Plans. Last
but not least, your tasks include assisting in customer due diligence and other „Know Your Customer“ processes.
- Student of Economics, Law or a similar subject
- Ideally banking or corporate finance experience
- Team player who brings client impact and relationship skills combined with a target-oriented attitude
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- You start in March 2020 and must be available for 6 months (please specify the exact starting date in your cover letter)