Intern (m/f) in Tech Recruiting in Berlin
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team, we are currently looking for an Intern in Tech Recruiting (m/f) based in Berlin starting as soon as possible.
- You are an integral part of our IT recruiting team and help enable us to hire the best candidates for FlixTech
- You participate in all areas of the recruiting process, from posting job ads, screening candidates, conducting pre-interviews on the phone and scheduling interviews
- You identify and directly approach suitable candidates for our open IT positions via social networks such as LinkedIn, StackOverflow, or LinkedIn
- You help support conference and event planning for local tech meetups and conferences
- You manage various recruiting research and employer branding projects
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
Enrolled Student in Economics, Psychology, or similar, preferably with a major in Human Resources
- First experience in recruitment, ideally in a start-up or a dynamic company preferred
- Activities outside your academic career show us that you are ready to take on responsibility and work in an international environment
- Good people skills and you enjoy working with all kinds of people and personalities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and team-oriented working-style, commitment and an accurate and structured way of thinking
- Not afraid of working independently and taking ownership of your tasks
- Fluent in English, every other European language is a Plus
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 10178 Berlin
10178 Berlin, Deutschland