Intern (m/f) in Online Marketing / Social Media in Munich
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Intern (m/f) in Online Marketing / Social Media based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You support our Online Marketing team in the planning, implementation and optimization of international social media campaigns
- You create engaging content on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
- You are responsible for the implementation of your own projects, e.g. the development of strategies for the usage of further channels, such as Pinterest, Vine and Snapchat
- You monitor and analyze Social Media campaigns
- You support your team in the daily business
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Enrolled Student in Economics, Marketing, Communication studies, Language sciences or similiar
- First experience in (online-) Marketing, ideally in the field of social media
- Good knowledge of the MS Office tools
- Creativity and good communication skills
- Fluent in Italian and English, any other European language is a plus
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München
80639 München, Deutschland