Intern Corporate Communications (m/f) in Munich
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Intern Corporate Communications (m/f) based in Munich starting from now on.
- You support our Corporate Communications team in all kinds of international PR activities
- You create press releases, organize press events, maintain media relations and handle online, print, TV as well as radio interviews
- You create content for on-/offline/social media
- You monitor media concerning our brand, competitors and the mobility market in general
- You drive your own projects in the field of internal as well as external communication
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Currently enrolled student in Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Economics or similar Native speaker or excellent writing & oral skills in English, any other European language (CEE, ES, Nordics) is a plus
- Initial experiences in PR or social media communication
- Strong communication skills and teamwork attitude
- Enthusiasm and outstanding commitment
- High degree of initiative and reliability
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München