Intern (m/f) Strategic Projects with Focus on Chinese Speaking Costumers in Munich
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team, we are currently looking for an Intern (m/f) Strategic Projects with Focus on Chinese Speaking Costumers in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You support our Business Development team in the optimization and internationalization of our new and innovative Charter business model
- You prepare and manage the entry of our business to the Chinese speaking market
- You thereby facilitate that Chinese travel groups are able to book bus journeys in Europe in a simple and convenient way
- You use your Chinese language skills to develop and optimize the customer experience through improvements and recommendations for action
- You actively participate in the implementation of new and the optimization of existing processes
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team and to develop yourself
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The opportunity to get insights in different fields of action for the success of a start-up
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Enrolled student in economics, management, mathematics, communication studies, information systems or similar
- Enthusiasm to work strategically and to drive a new business unit
- Initiative working-style and a hands-on mentality to tackle improvements
- Analytical skills, an affiliation with numbers, a solution-oriented way of thinking and strong in communication
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
- Fluent in Chinese and English; any other European language is a plus
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us, then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München
80639 München, Deutschland