FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Intern in International Online Marketing (Search Engine Advertising) (m/f)
based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You support the Online Marketing Team with the planning, implementation and optimization of international SEA campaigns for Google AdWords & Bing Ads to advertise our brand and our offers as good as possible
- You manage own projects including keyword research, creation of effective text ads and building new search campaigns
- You analyze performance data, create reports and optimize SEA campaigns based on given KPIs
- You conduct competitor and market analyses
- You assist in other online marketing channels (e.g. Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing)
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Enrolled student in economics, mathematics, business information, statistics, informatics, or similar
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in MS Excel
- Creative and eloquent
- Strong analytical and writing skills as well as high commitment and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English or German, any other European language is a plus
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München
80639 München, DE