- Assisting our editors by processing statistical data using our content management system
- You will be working with our editorial team in our Hamburg office located close to Hamburg University, assisting in expanding our Spanish language internet portal. We offer flexible working hours with an attractive remuneration.
- Enrolled as a student (mandatory) and interested in finding a job with at least 15 hours/week
- Exceptional written and spoken skills in French and English
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
If we have sparked your interest, please apply.
Contact | Statista GmbH |Felix Hock |Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1|20355 Hamburg
Statista, with its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, is one of the world’s leading statistic companies on the internet.
More than 350 employees from 30 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
20355 Hamburg, DE
Push "Jetzt bewerben" for more informations