Business Development & Marketing Intern
We offer you an amazing opportunity to undertake your internship with not only one company but with the potential to join two different companies during your time with us. You will learn an exciting new set of skills and gain new insights as well as helping us to further develop our companies.
Your Exciting Tasks:
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Events management
• Graphic design
• Carrying out market research and analyses
• Customer relationship management
• Financial analyses and administration
• Increasing brand awareness (Online & Offline)
• Support in the development of our company
• Support in the preparation and execution of exhibits and markets
Management reserves the right to assign or re-define duties and instruct the post holder to carry out any other duty commensurate with this post.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Advanced stage of your degree in Business Administration / Economics / Mathematics or arts subjects including Graphic Design or a similar field of study
• IT Skills: MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Attention to detail
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn and be part of a team
• English: fluent
• German (or any other language) would be a benefit
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently
Über Euro Car Parks / Urban Food Fest
Founded in 1976, Euro Car Parks (ECP) (www.eurocarparks.com) employs 1000+ staff and operates over 750 car parks across the UK, Ireland and Europe, assisting 500,000 motorists a day. We operate 24 hours / 365 days a year. Euro Car Parks has won many prestigious awards over the years, including 60 Park Mark awards this year in the UK and ECP Ireland being voted Ireland’s Number 1 Best Place to Work 2010 and 2011.
We provide on and off street parking management, in both the public and private sector. From 1 to 2000+ parking spaces, we manage and operate car parks for local and public authorities, airports, railway stations, retail and leisure parks, supermarkets, shopping centres, hospitals, multi-storey car parks, basement, surface and rooftop structures, plus our own leased and owned sites.
Industry: Facilities Services
Urban Food Fest (UFF) (www.urbanfoodfest.com) was founded three years ago. We operate our great global street food market in Shoreditch, London, every Saturday and in Manchester. Furthermore, we provide street food trucks, stalls & bars for private or corporate events all over the UK. We have created events for Coca-Cola, Apple, Warner Bros, Tate & Lyle, Adidas, Heineken, Smirnoff, GAP Clothing and many more.
Industry: Food & Beverages