You have a passion for travel and love intercultural exchange? Interested to learn about the most influential trends in the tourism sector? Does creating something new inspire you? Then we have the right opportunity for you: movoya is looking for interns. Be part of a fast-growing team realizing a big vision and enjoy a great & open working environment!
• Support in building and developing our partner network in Europe.
• Development of creative digital marketing material.
• Planning and implementation of high-end educational group travels and business delegations.
• Communication with providers (DMCs, hotels, activity providers, etc.).
• Closely collaborate with our team in Shanghai.
• Support in the standardization of processes to develop movoya further.
What we offer
• A young and dynamic team with an office in the heart of Berlin.
• Learning about the fastest growing tourism market in the world and the Chinese travelers.
• Chance to quickly take over responsibilities for own projects.
• A fair compensation above industry standards.
• You have a background in Tourism- or Event Management.
• You are a good organizer and pro-active communicator.
• You have a creative and independent working style.
• You are comfortable in a cross-cultural working environment.
• You are interested in China & the Chinese outbound tourism market.
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and German.
• Further language skills are a strong positive, especially Chinese.
movoya is a brand for unique travel experiences born of a simple idea: making authentic travel in Europe accessible to Chinese travelers. Our offer is targeted at an emerging generation of sophisticated Chinese travelers looking for a new way to travel: experience-based journeys with a focus on learning. Enabling in-depth learning experiences through authentic travel is our young team’s big vision. Founded in 2013, we are a young and passionate Sino-European team with offices in Berlin and Shanghai.
To apply please send us a short introduction about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and a brief motivation letter. Your contact for this job offer is Andi.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!