Your missions will include:
• promoting the food markets (local TV radio, newspaper, online media, etc)
• Market research: finding potential new towns and cities for the markets
• organising the events
• communicating with local organisms to prepare the markets
• managing the database
• good communication skills + experiences in social media marketing
• Independent and flexible worker
• high level of english (german, norwegian, swedish or danish are a PLUS)
• second year of studies or higher
• starting date: February 2017 (flexible)
• duration: 3-6 months
• monthly salary of 540€
You are interested?
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Register directly on our website: www.studandglobe.com
Stud&Globe guides and advises students in their research for an internship in Spain, France,
Greece, Mexico or the UK. The team of experts offers a personalized montoring before, during and after the internship and provides advice to the students by assisting them with their administrative issues and concerning the search for an accommodation. The service fee will only incur if you are accepted for the internship.
Phone: +33 4 86 80 13 01
The company is based in Gaillard, France and organises food markets all over Europe. The trainees will assist the organisation's management and the advancement of their European markets, in Scandinavian countries mainly such as Norway, Denmark and Sweden.
74240 Gaillard, Frankreich