(m/f) in Frankfurt/M. – from now for 6 months
Your Areas of Operation:
• ING Client Coverage International Clients is responsible for managing ING’s relationships with German subsidiaries of global corporations.
• As an intern, you will support the relationship managers in managing their assigned client portfolio.
• It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information in order to generate marketing leads and prepare presentations.
• Another task is to support the coordination of the relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers in other countries.
• Furthermore, you will learn to provide input and support with credit application and customer processes.
• An insight into the drafting of Strategic Client Action Plans completes your internship.
• Additionally, your tasks include the support on customer due diligence and on other ‘Know Your Customer’ processes, such as Environmental and Social Responsibility.
What we expect from you:
• Student of Economics, Law or a similar subject
• Ideally banking or corporate finance experience
• Team player who brings client impact and relationship skills combined with results orientation
• Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
• A high proficiency with MS Office
Think forward. Act now!
If you want to be part of this success story then apply now!
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15,000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference.
60486 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Bewerbung und weitere Informationen über "Jetzt bewerben"