Community Management Intern (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decisions. Compromise in a viable idea because of somebody else´s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references) to Sophie at email@example.com.
Fluffy Fairy Games offers an internship in Karlsruhe. You will contribute to the advancement of our mobile game Idle Miner Tycoon as well as take part in releasing a new unreleased title.
• Create and support our growing community
• Develop content for different social media channels
• Analyse the previous community support
• Reply to players’ questions and feedback
• Provide a detailed overview about players’ ideas and wishes, needs and problems,
and prepare a weekly presentation for our whole company
• Passion for games, especially mobile games
• Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
• Experience in dealing with social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word)
• Very good in written and spoken English, German a plus
76133 Karlsruhe, Deutschland