Praktikum bei Startup (Back Market) in Paris
As a key member of the global Customer Care team, you'll help develop and scale Back Market in GERMANY. Based in our Paris office, you'll work closely with our commercial, marketing and technical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.
Reporting to our Head of Customer Care – one of a kind – your duties will include:
• Pre-Sale and consultative approach to help customers make the right choice
• Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails with customers and merchants
• Track and escalate merchant-related issues keeping in mind our role is to help them improve both quality and processes to • decrease the number of contacts we/they receive
• Provide prompt, efficient and consistent information/communication in line with company policy and follow-up on your own cases, from inception to completion
• Exceed customers’ expectations and ensure all key performance indicators (response time, satisfaction rate, e-reputation etc.) improve
• Assist Customer Care as well as Business Development teams in any and all activity
• You are just finshed with school and looking for one very last internship and potentially a full-time contract afterwards
• Entrepreneurial mind is key, you are open-minded and always eager to exceed expectations
• Country native, German is your mother tongue and has absolutely no secret for you (written and spoken)
• English and French are a plus as you’ll be part of an international team, not a deal breaker though
• A professional, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail and excellent organisational as well as communication skills
• Empathy is one of your top qualities
• You understand what “startup” means
• Passionate about growth and eager to learn
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW...
• Starting asap
• Compensation package to be discussed
• Internship to start with, full-time contract possible
• Great office groove
• Talented and passionate teams
• Located in central Paris (75003)
Über Back Market
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
E-waste reduction, planned obsolescence battle and circular economy are 3 good reasons to wake up in the morning; we're offering a fantastic career opportunity for a Customer Services Agent (Germany) to join our European team (based in Paris). So if you're driven by satisfaction, have an interest in environmentally-friendly initiatives and a genuine desire to build a first-class global marketplace, we'd love to hear from you.
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you'll need to be able to get up to speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right people, this is a chance to gain valuable experience in building a star and to join a fast-growing and life-changing company that's shaking up the consumer electronics business.