Intern in IT Business Development (m/f) in Munich
To support our team, we are currently looking for an Intern in IT Business Development (m/f) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You support the IT management in developing the FlixTech organization
- You use your analytical skills to evaluate the performance of FlixTech
- You design and implement concepts to present FlixBus as a Tech company
- You conduct market analysis within the digital product industry
- You work closely with our top management team and actively participate in the development and implementation of strategic projects
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to continue as a working student after your internship
- Enrolled Masters student in Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, or similar
- Enthusiastic about working strategically and developing the FlixTech organization
- First experience in a digital product development environment is a plus
- Familiar with concepts like agile organizations or Scrum
- Enthusiast for digital products and passion to develop FlixBus as a Tech company
- Advanced MS-Office skills
- Good analytical skills, an affiliation for numbers and good problem-solving skills
- A communicative and engaged personality as well as a team player
- A self-organized and autonomous working-style
- Fluent in English, German welcomed
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.