Internship in our travel department in Barcelona/Spanien
Right now, we are offering one exciting internship opportunity in Barcelona.
Our office is (almost) paperless and we have got a nespresso machine ;-) – this is no boring internship where you will have to make copies and coffee for your colleagues!!
We are looking for highly motivated interns that are seeking a challenge! – Expect to learn a lot and to take responsibilities in your internship with us!
Internship Touristic Operations
In our touristic operations department you will gain insights into the following areas:
- group travel organization
- management of reservations
- customer correspondence and service
- product development
- negotiations with providers
Since 90% of our clients are coming from abroad, the general language in our international team is English. Spanish is still a requirement though to communicate with our local partners and providers.
Salary: 350€ per month
Minimum duration: 6 months
- Student of tourism management or similar career
- General knowledge of touristic structures
- Travel affinity – after all, we do our job cause we love to travel!
- Fluent oral and written English, fluent Spanish, more languages a big plus (especially German, Italian or French)
- Excellent communication skills via email, chat, telephone and face to face
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Internet
- Determination & good sense of humor