Bosch Japan: Finance and Controlling Intern (f/m)
Your contribution to something big
You support us actively in our daily controlling and reporting activities and work on your own strategic projects while gaining a wide insight into our internal processes. Join us in Japan in January 2018 and work with a highly skilled and motivated team in Japan. We are looking forward to your support!
Your tasks will include:
- Management reporting and preparation of decision making
- Ad-hoc profitability analysis
- Sales and budget controlling
- Transfer pricing
- Support in internal projects
Required specialized knowledge
- Education background in business administration/economics
- Specialization in controlling preferred
- Proven experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word (MS Office Suite)
- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
- Be able to stay for a period of 6 months at our company
- Be regularly enrolled at a university outside of Japan during the entire internship period
- Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
Über Bosch Japan
Bosch in Japan is currently represented in the country by Bosch Corporation, Bosch Rexroth Corporation, Bosch Packaging Technology K.K. and other affiliates. Bosch Corporation is responsible for the development, manufacturing, sales and services of automotive original equipment, automotive aftermarket products and power tools. Bosch Engineering K.K. provides engineering services, such as development and application for automotive systems. ETAS K.K. develops and provides engineering of development support tools of electrical control units. Bosch Rexroth Corporation develops and manufactures hydraulics, FA module components and other systems which contribute to industrial technologies. Bosch Packaging Technology K.K. provides processing, packaging and inspection technology. Bosch Security Systems Ltd. provides security and communication products and solutions to help secure the safety of lives, buildings and properties, and is also a supplier of professional sound systems.
In 2015, Bosch Japan achieved sales to third party of some 270 billion yen and employed approximately 6,600 associates.