Bezahltes Praktikum XLETIX GmbH - Online Marketing / Sports Marketing
Our mission is to excite people though sports.
XLETIX is the market leader for action-based running events in Europe. XLETIX organizes and promotes fast-growing mass participant sports events across Europe and manages associated rights.
A passion for sports and a digital lifestyle are in our DNA. Join our team of diverse, smart, and passionate sports enthusiasts and digital marketers.
Details available on www.xletix.com and www.muddyangelrun.com
+++ Now hiring interns starting in late summer / fall 2017 +++
Your challenge and reward:
• You will gain insight into a fast-paced marketing organization that delivers emotional brand messages while maintaining a KPI-driven approach to marketing across channels
• This internship will prepare you for a career in online marketing. Giving you hands-on experience in content creation, campaign design, optimization and monitoring
• You will have a dedicated manager who will ensure that your internship will be a rewarding and meaningful step in your marketing career
• Create content for various digital marketing channels in various countries
• Bring creative ideas to life with engaging and innovative marketing campaigns
• Engage with our diverse community on social media channels
• Monitor, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns
• Support content creation when traveling to our events across Europe on the company's expense
Your skills and persona:
• You are a Bachelor or Master student in Marketing, Business Economics, Communications, or Advertising
• As part of our international team, you are fluent in English and speak at least one of these languages at an expert level: German, French, Spanish
• You are curious about digital trends and take pride in learning new skills quickly
• You are a digital native and navigate your way through the internet across devices and platforms with ease
• You have a hands-on attitude
• You enjoy working in an international team in a high-paced environment and are passionate about sports
• You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and online collaboration tools
Please send your CV along with a few words on why you'd like to join the team and your desired period for an internship at XLETIX.
10997 Berlin, DE