Operations and Administration Intern (m/f)
CEPRES combines the power of an innovative financial technology company with expertise in private equity. At CEPRES we value smart, entrepreneurial people who also work well in a team. As a dynamic, agile company, we eliminate unnecessary bureaucracy and encourage staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
For our Munich office, we are looking for a talented:
Operations and Administration Intern
• General administration and office management support
• Assisting in the preparation and organization of internal meetings and events
• Managing different operational requirements and reports
• Assisting in the implementation of internal processes and operations
• Provides research and administrative assistance for special business projects as assigned
• Improve efficiency in daily operational activities and administrative tasks
• Provide general support for office including general filing, general copying, mailing preparation, and supply ordering
• Maintain meeting rooms, organize meeting schedule
• Supporting various HR activities and projects
• Accounting related support and documentation maintenance
• Process daily incoming and outgoing mail and packages
• Bachelors/Master’s degree
• Experience in handling the MS Office apps, good skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
• Team spirit, motivation, reliability and communication skills
• Working proficiency in English and German
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks
• Self-motivated with desire to learn
Internship starting date : 01.02.2018
We offer you:
• Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Work in private equity- one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
• Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth
• Support with training and coaching
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please send your application in Word or PDF format (max. size 5 MB) to email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Über CEPRES GmbH
CEPRES combines the power of an innovative financial technology company with expertise in private equity. Through an online investment decision platform and community network, CEPRES enables investment in Private Equity with the proficiency of Financial Markets.
With CEPRES decision makers gain deep insights on performance & risk correlations that drive investment returns. Investment managers can design their portfolio allocation to optimize investment returns using expert analytics of 39,900+ operating companies at their fingertips.
CEPRES encompasses a network connecting buy- & sell-side market participants. Institutional Investors (LPs) and Fund Managers (GPs) interact on one platform:
– GPs confidentially benchmark their track record, attract fitting capital sources and demonstrate their alpha to investors.
– LPs forecast their portfolio outcomes, optimize asset allocations and enhance due diligence.
During the last 10 years, 100’s of Pensions, Insurers, Banks, Sovereign Funds, Endowments, Family Offices and Advisors have conducted due diligence on $7 trillion of private investment value (Buyout, Growth, Venture, Private Debt, Infrastructure and Real Estate) via the CEPRES platform.