Quality and Product Management Internship in Yangon, Myanmar
Quality & Product Management Trainee in Yangon, Myanmar
Join our international team and learn, discover and share your experiences in a fascinating and exotic country. Myanmar is waiting for you!
Your main focus will be
QUALITY FOLLOW UP:
- Handling clients' calls and customer care
- Managing customer complaints and emergency calls
- Analyzing feedbacks of clients to improve performance of the company
- Collaborating closely with operation team to deal with issues on spot
- Meeting with clients on spot in case of VIP clients / troubles on spot
- Taking corrective actions on short and long term
- Finding solutions to avoid troubles' renewal
- Supporting operation on guides’ interviews/training
- Working on new tools to improve daily tasks
Other tasks might include
- Improving existing production
- Researching and developing new products
- Participating to inspections on spot
- Screening competitors' production
- Training sales, marketing, operations and guides for new and existing products
- Translating existing programs and write new programs
- Keeping Professional Website up to date
- Creating new factsheets
- Producing quality content for the blog (articles, interviews, movies, report)
- Communicating on urgent notices
Other tasks might be required as per instructions from the management
About the internship:
-We are looking for trainees for our office in Yangon, Myanmar.
- The trainee should start to work around October 2017
- Length of the internship: 6 months or longer.
The housing and visa costs will be provided by Easia Travel, the trainee will have to pay for his/her own flight tickets and expenses on spot.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to Noemi Oreglia (Quality Responsible), Myanmar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tourism, business, communication, marketing, languages background
- Excel and Access proficiency considered a valuable plus.
- Native German speaker or fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- French, Italian and/or Spanish would be of advantage, but not a must
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle.
- Curiosity, passion for travel, proactivity and positive attitude
Über Easia Travel
Easia Travel was created in 2000 when 3 travel professionals, NGUYEN Thuy Hoa, VU Huy and Philippe RICHARD, met in Hanoi and decided to put their philosophy of travel into practice.
Easia Travel is a human-sized company based above all on human values and the contact with the local people is at the core of our philosophy of travel.
We have extensive experience in this field, a thorough knowledge of the clients’ needs and wishes as well as a good understanding of the characteristics of each sector of the market.
EASIA Travel is at present offering journeys in 5 different destinations: Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar. It counts more than 300 employees in 16 Operation Offices in all South East Asia and 5 Sales Offices in Europe & North America.