Business Development Intern
We are looking for a full-time business development intern in several markets. The company requires native speakers who are also available for at least 3 months. You would work in our beautiful start-up loft in Mitte at Hackescher Markt in the heart of Berlin.
- You will work for your corresponding market in close coordination with the country head
- You will be responsible for contacting possible partners through phone calls and e-mails in order to get them on board with our different projects
- Independent research for suitable cooperation partners and partner programs
- You will learn and work with important key-tools in online-marketing
- You will be in charge of the online magazine for your country by creating new content every week
- Native level of either English, Spanish, Polish, German, Dutch, Italian, French or Portuguese
- You are an enrolled student at any university (mandatory requirement)
- You feel confident approaching people via phone & e-mail
- You can work in a structured and result-orientated way
- You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
Über LionsHome GmbH
LionsHome GmbH is a Berlin based start-up operating as an online shopping portal. The company currently works within Germany, extending its online reach to 9 other global markets. On the LionsHome website users can explore a wide assortment of furniture, home accessories and garden products from a large variety of shops. The site format allows for simple and fast price comparisons, using a finely-filtered search catalogue. The company aim is to assist users when shopping for Home & Living items, enabling them to find the right product at the best price.